Terms & Conditions
Welcome to OVJ
Customers have been our priority since 1942. For us, jewellery is a form of art and a true reflection of our commitment to excellence. Transparency forms our core value system.
Please read OVJ’s terms and conditions, and get to know how we serve our customers.
1) Users/Guests who visit the website
2) Members who register on the website with the intention of transacting business.
Our head office is in R.S ROAD, Near Ganesh theatre, Dindigul 624001. We are known as Ivanah or Ivanah by OVJ from the mother brand Original Vasavi Jewellery Mart/ OVJJewels. We are not affiliated with any other jewellers with a similar name. Contact +91 8940-340-001
By using the services provided by www.ovjjewels.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed, which may be revised from time to time. OVJ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at its discretion, without prior notice.
All rights, including copyright, are owned by OVJ. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, without the permission of OVJ, is prohibited.
In case of queries contact crm +91 8940-340-001
www.ovjjewels.com provides access to trading, pricing, news and other information services related to precious gems and jewellery. Certain Services available on this Website are for the use of Members only.
www.ivanahjewels.com offers services for Members who wish to purchase all jewellery, customised and readymade Jewellery. www.ivanahjewels.com also offers services for high-end customised jewellery.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than the actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. In some cases, the products may be represented larger than the actual size in order to show the intricate workmanship clearly. For larger jewellery, the representative picture might be smaller than actual size in order to present you a full snapshot of the jewellery. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
OVJ aspires to create and promote a safe and fair trading environment for all its customers. User Agreement is the predominant policy. All users/members are responsible for going over, and understanding our policies/all applicable legal regulations of this contract, and abide by the same.
The user agreement shall be inferred in accordance with the applicable and prevailing laws of India. Shipping of products globally from OVJ is plausible. Those who choose to use this website from abroad or out of India are responsible for complying with the local laws with respect to shipping and customs clearance.
Termination of Agreement:
www.ivanahjewels.com is not duty-bound to provide prior notice to any member about terminating their membership and restricting them from accessing the website.
Termination of membership shall not in any way alter your obligation of any outstanding payment towards the purchase of the merchandise.
User Guidance On Products
OVJ takes care in providing elaborate information about the products that are displayed on the website. However, users may expect more information regarding the product. In such a case, members can contact our customer care number displayed in the footer sections of the web page.
Priority notes for customers:
1) Site displays products which are available online and offline. In a few situations, after the order is processed at your end, the product might sell off offline. In such a case, customer care will contact you and provide details for a bespoke order of the same jewellery or the option of choosing a different readily available jewel at the store.
2) OVJ supports and makes any customisation of new jewellery and customisation/redesigning of old jewellery based on the customer’s requirement.
The customised products might have slight variations due to reasons beyond our control. So the customer agrees to these terms before ordering the product.
3) All prices quoted and displayed on the website are INR (Indian National Rupees). Customers can select their preferred currency which is inclusive of GST.
4) Lifetime exchange of old jewels for new jewels is possible with OVJ. OVJ’s appraisal team determines rates based on the current market and offers best-selling rates for old jewels.
5) Images and designs in ww.ovjjewels.com are taken and designed by the Ovj design team with the latest photography tech for a satisfactory user experience. At times, variations due to lighting, exposures and rendering are possible on the colour, polish, and shape of the product. Users can contact our customer service team to
check the actual product before placing the order. We are not responsible for any dissent you might feel after receiving the product.
6) Made-To-Order Jewellery
In case a customer cancels customised made-to-order jewellery once the order has been processed, there will be no refund of the order value.
Insurance is provided during the transit of every purchase. The insurance will be valid when the merchandise is dispatched and will be void the moment following
delivery to the respective customer or beneficiary i.e., the insurance becomes void or ceases once the receipt for delivery is acknowledged.